Friday 6 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 3 of 7)

Unfortunately,when 30 Jun 2006,the real nghtmare is start.That day is school open day,which parent will go to school and collect my report card.I still remember clearly,when a phone rang,the whole world was changing.My father has an accident at Kepong.My mother was go to Selayang hospital first and my sister was coming back from University quickly just only take my report card and send me to the hospital.When we come to the hospital,we realized that my father was break his leg and hand.He need to stay at the hospital for few days.

After he come back from hospital,he was in a sober condition.I just hope that he will recover quickly.I still go to tuition even though the only money pillar was accident.But i need change to weekend class with Che Hsing because our school now is sesi pagi.Besides that,we loss one member in Kasturi which Meng Wai decide drop his tuition.

Come to August,my handphone is cheat by other people.That day i suppose go to tuition,but when i take Rapid KL 104,i met a person that he call himself "police".I know this was fake,but i dont know why i can't think anything to make himaway from me.I gave him the money that suppose to be tuition fee and my handphone,he call me go to Dang Wangi Police Station after i gave him the money and handphone,he also gave me some coin in order to make me trust him.After all thing happen,6 sense of my mother knew that something happen to me and call my sister come to find me,we met at Station Titiwangsa and then go to Police Station Dang Wangi with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment