Sunday 8 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 5 of 7)

Following year,my mother start to work.I can't do anything because at that time I just 14 years old.Since that day,I already swear that I will become a sucessful person and buy anything or do anything that can make my mother feel happy.

Come back to my life with my favorite tuition centre,now already year 2007.This year is my exam PMR,Ming Wai join back to Kasturi,but this time the fourth member,Fan Weng Yue has join to Kasturi.He is my best friend.Finally,I didn't go to tuition alone anymore.This time Weng Yue will go to tuition with me.But after few months,he drop his tuition.But more and more people poping up.The sixth member,Lan Thiam Heng come until seminar PMR.

This year not so many things to write because I had reduce the time tuition with Che Hsing.But after exam I go to work.Actually I already start to work in May until July.Because of the exam,I quit the job.

"Masa Sangat Cemburu"which means the time pass very fast,the result released,I get 5A's in PMR.Actually,I want study art-stream,but when I saw the student in art-stream class,I dicide to give up.Finally,i go to social sciences class.

No comments:

Post a Comment