Tuesday 10 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 7 of 7) END

Finally,come to 2009.In november and december 2008,we already start our lessons.But,when come to January 2009,so many "ex-student" say will start at February.But nevermind la,since they already register now.So,now we still got me(1),Denzie(2),Che Hsing(3),Wei Khang(4),Hock Ping(5),Weng Hoe(6),and four new student which is Meng Wai(7),Tan Che Yeh(8),Leong Zhan Wei(9) and Nathaneal(10).

This year,I also very busy,and busy than last year.I am one of the vice-president of the chinise society because chinese club in our school got 2 vice-president.Besides that,I also will go to Kepong and KL branch in the same time.Since my plan A which is take all the subject in Kepong except maths and sejarah taking at KL fail.But this plan is failure because thay say must give more RM52 in order to register in KL.Of course I will not giveRM240+RM52 already = RM292,so I say this plan has already failure.So,in order to overcome this problem,today when they say cannot,I already think second plan which is plan B,but this plan B must carried on March.The detain of plan B will also post to my first post in March.So stay tune if you want to know more about plan B.

The next post I will discuss about teacher and clerk in Kepong and KL branch,so stay tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment