Saturday 7 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 4 of 7)

After we come to dang wangi,I know i already cheat by other people so we decide to make a report,but the police says we must go to the nearest police station that the incidents happen,so we go to the police station somewhere arround Dataran Merdeka.After we make a report and come back to house,I scare to go in because i scare will scolded by my parent.Unfortunately,my parent did not scold me,my my mother just keeping repeat some things which is "I was stupid"(she say me la),but my father did not say anything. This why until now I still scare to buy a handphone.

After few weeks,my father has changing.He become weaker and sometimes in semi-sober condition,and he frequently stay in the Hospital for few weeks.

In these time,not many things happen in Kasturi because plenty of problems happen to me and my family."Masa Sangat Cemburu"which my economic teacher,Cikgu Mahani always say that,its already come to October,which was also last month of our tuition.But the third nightmare happens.I was hit by motors at the road besides Grand Pacific Hotel.It not very serious,but I can't go to school one week.

Come to November,our tuition start again,I can't focus at all in tuition centre because I just worried about my father.At last,my father pass away.He pass at 16 December 2006.That day mornig,we receive a call from GH(general haspital) which my father is in very dangerous condition.When we come to the hospital,my father has already pass.I wass very repent because before my father pass,my mather has call me to hospital at 15 December,but i didn't do so,I just say i will go by tomorrow,but......

No comments:

Post a Comment