Wednesday 4 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 1of 7)

(Some of my friend complain that this articles was too long,so I decide to cut into several part)
A little bit scare, because this is my first post in english.Since this is my first post in english,please ingore my spelling and grammar errors.

In this post,i want to describe my life with my favorite tuition centre--Kasturi Tuition Centre.
Since form 1,i already tuition at kasturi,i still remember the date,it is 2 March 2005.That day is wednesday.Actually i want to start my tuition at first of march,but i not going to do so because i can't wake up.Besides that,i also did a very stupid job in my first day which is i gave the tuition class to my mother and i go into wrong class.But never mind la,that time i still like a baby.

That time also very boring also,because only '1' person go to kasturi which is--me.But i very enjoy because i think it is better tuition alone because if you got friends tuition with you,sure you will talk to him.That time come a new teacher which teaching maths,her name is Miss Yeoh.She was a very friendly teacher that i haven't seen before.She was very pretty,but her teaching is not very good.But of course i will gave her an 'A' in the survey that Kasturi give.But sadly i heard that her student in form 2 gave her very bad result in that survey which i think it is the reason why she didn't teach us in form 2.I think this onee-san might my first teacher that i didn't want to skip her class.But still i skip her class because of pimples.Since form 1,my face come out so many acne even though now.Its make me feel shy when i saw her.

In mid of august or september,i known a person call chee kit,he didn't know my name as well and he just call me "maggi mi" when i go to tuition,sure i will buy a cup of curry"maggi mi" to eat.That "maggi mi" is my favorite breakfast at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment