Monday 9 February 2009

MY LIFE & PUSAT TUISYEN KASTURI (Part 6 of 7)

But this is a problem,when I want to registed for the tuition class at February 2008,Kasturi didn't havethis subject,Additional Science.Luckly,my school change the additional science to biology and chemistry,so this time for sure my tuition will take science-stream one.In the same time,got one student which was transfer from SMK La Salle was also going take tuition at Kasturi,but sure is me register first in order still become "tai ko"of SMK Maxwell whch taking tuition in Kasturi.

I will assume Denzie is second student study at Kasturi because its already a new "Journey"for us.After that,more and more people poping up,which is Low wei Khang(3),Wong Che Hsing (4),Cheow Hock Ping(5),Unknown(6,7),Nathaneal Philip Teoh(8),Ang Khang Yew(9),Bryan Then Boon kit(10),Lim Khung Khai(11),Yong Zi Liang(12) and Chan Weng Hoe(13).But,after 2 month,Nathaneal,Khang Yew,Bryan and Khung Khai quite his tuition.

I also reduce my tuition subject from 9 to 6.This year,I always changes my class because I always change my timetable.This year also,I meet my second teacher which i wouldn't skip her class and I did it.Her name is MISS LYNN which is also my favorite teacher right now.She was very pretty,tall,and Super Duper fantastic Woman that I never met before.She also will become "Artist"which is she going to sell her album.So many happy and funny thing happen since I meet this teacher until I do not know how to decribe it.She also a lecturer from TAR College.This make me want to study at TAR College after SPM finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment